Sunday, January 13, 2013

So Where Are We Exactly, And What Are We Doing Here?

I thought I would show off some of my new and fancy ways with the computer. Prepare to be impressed:



Yep, I downloaded a map AND put a star on Fort Collins where we are living. I know, it is awesome. Most 3 year olds could probably do this with their ipads, but this is pretty major for me. I think I will use this map for demonstrating where we are running around to inside the state. 

Jake is still working with Richard with Peak Solutions and it seems to really be working well to be in closer geography to him. They have been working together for about 6 years and are making the world a better place one front line manager at a time...and still earning extra money off of the clock when I get home from work. 

I am working at Poudre Valley Hospital and really enjoying it. I am the Manager of Outpatient Rehabilitation Service (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy) and am working with a group of about 17 therapists. They are all great at their jobs and I am very lucky. Of course I managed to walk in the door in October right as they were staring to become part of the University of Colorado Health System which is a great move, but causes some crazy stuff to happen when three hospitals merge. We are now in the middle of switching our electronic medical record,changing policies and procedures my staff has known for years and now Healthcare reform and Medicare are switching around the rules around. Never a dull moment. It is a pretty neat situation. We are part of a Colorado owned, not for profit hospital system that stretches all along the front range from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Once we get all the kinks worked out it I think it is going to be pretty amazing, that can take a while with an organization of this size. So check back with me in 2015 and we should have it all smoothed over!

We don't have any furniture yet as we are still waiting for our house in Bartlesville to sell so we are existing with a love seat and our bed is on the floor. We should have a guest bed and a real couch by the beginning of February, so we will be open for fun then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your www.hilaryandjake.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com