Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saint Patrick's Day Let Down

I am basking in total disappointment at this moment. For the first time in many, many, many, many years I did not consume ONE green beer in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I did however consume about a quart of OJ an about 12 Dayquil pills (which could equal about 5 beers probably). I was a sick chick yesterday. Had to come home from work early and everything. Furthermore, I worked this last weekend and I am realizing that now I live in a place that only has one chance at St. Pat's Day when Manhattan gave you TWO FULL WEEKENDS devoted to the celebration of the greatest holiday since Halloween was invented. Disappointment is a complete understatement of my current condition. I am sure I will find a way to make up for it next year though.... I have great stick-to-it-tiveness. If only it could be used for good instead of evil.

No comments: