Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Homage to Grammy Jane

I have a lot of blog catching up to do. I need to write about my last triathlon and my quick trip to KS to see my parents. I don't have time to get into it all tonight, but my latest activities today made me giggle and think of my Grandma. She was 90 pounds soaking wet after a box of Russell Stovers and a six pack of Coke but moved her furniture all over her homes like she was 2 burly young men.

I Grammy Jane'd the heck out of the apartment tonight. I seriously don't like living here. No secret. I seriously haven't been trying very hard to not hate it. I seriously never re-arrange or try to make it better just out of spite for the apartment. Until this evening. Jake made the mistake of leaving me alone in the apartment after I spent the weekend with my mother...Furniture Queen Mover Jr. I got right to it tonight. Magazine-under-the-corner-of-the-buffet-shoving-it-across-the-room kinda get to it.

I think the feng shui is definitely better. High five Grammy Jane! Thanks for all you taught me!

No comments: