Thursday, July 17, 2008

Naked in the Ditch.


So, here are the get ups that Jake and I are wearing in the race. Yes, seriously. Jake wanted to make sure his outfit got in the blog too (mine is the pink one) and I told him that this was MY blog and that since he has never posted (except when I have accidentally posted under his name) I didn't think he should get to be in the blog, but then I thought everyone should giggle that he is dressing in the same insanity.
The picture is a little blurry, but the front of the pink jersey says "ORCA" which is a very famous triathlon company...unfortunately it is also the name of a whale. Didn't think about it at the time I bought it. I guess I am just glad it doesn't say "Shamuu" or "Free Willie" or "Fatty". I will tell you that if I get into any sort of an accident and am lying in the ditch, I am stripping completely naked of this crazy business just to stop anyone else from having to see me in it. I may be missing a foot, they I will not be lying there in bike shorts and a shirt that says "ORCA"... FACT.

No comments: