Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday - breathe a bit

This was a pretty uneventful day. There was just a whole lot of unpacking, sorting, and reboxing fun. I am quite impressed with myself and everyone else who gave me a hand with packing as NOTHING was broken. That is pretty darn good for a 1,200 mile move. However, I really don’t think I will be changing my profession in the near future!

We took Jake’s parents on a tour of Greenwood…at least the part that we know of without someone else taking us on a tour.. We ended up driving around the new golf course that Davis Love III has built near Greenwood. It was absolutely amazing to see. The houses each have their own boat dock to the lake and have front walk plaques with their names and far away original addresses like NJ, TX, CA, CT to name a few. I told Jake he could certainly play golf there…when we could afford to live there.

We at dinner at a fun downtown Greenwood spot called TW Boone’s with great onion rings, shrimp and prime rib.

No comments: