Monday, August 27, 2007

Groceries....

I now am a shopper at "Bi Lo", "Piggly-Wiggly", and "Food Lion". I am not sure what any of those things actually mean. You would think that all grocery stores are the same, but I had to stop a total stranger and ask them what "pole beans" were...they are green beans that are grown on a pole...duh.. But they are mutant gigantic. Lots of pork in the grocery stores. Primarily lots of extra pork parts that don't necessarily show up at Dillons if you get my drift.

2 comments:

Bill said...

So, let me get this straight. Jake is working from home and you are working in the clinic. You are also the one doing all the shopping. And yet you, not Jake found the time to post an update for all of us.

Shocked I am.

Hilary said...

That is not a lie that I do all of the "real work" in the relationship. However, if I do not want to eat Gino's pizza or Hamburger Helper it is best that I go to the store. Even after a long, hard day of healing the sick and infirmed.